Watermelon is a very delicious and refreshing low-calorie fruit. It has a high water content and also many other essential nutrients which include lycopene and Vitamin C. It contains only 46 calories per cup, which is a good snacking option for weight watchers, but it’s high in vitamin C, vitamin A and many healthy plant compounds.
Here are quick benefits of watermelon
1. It helps hydrate the body due to its high water content. Watermelons are 92% water.
3. It may lower inflammation and oxidative Stress
4. It may also help prevent macular degeneration
5. It may help relieve muscle soreness
6. It’s good for skin and hair