Creating the cut crease is easier that you may think. Here’s a blow by blow
– Use the angled brush to blend the gel upwards in gradual strokes. After you initially do this, you can start building the line to make it as dark as you want.
– After this, go back in with an eyeshadow of the same color to give it more depth.
– By this time, your actual eyelid is bare (without colour). You can then apply the eyeshadow colour of your choice. We would suggest a light or bright shade to add some contrast to your cut crease eyeshadow look.
– This look always works best with a dramatic winged eyeliner. Use a gel liner or a liquid liner to create a dramatic lined eye, extending the liner to the end of your cut crease.
– After this you can complete your eyeshadow process and the rest of your makeup look!