Why don’t you just get a new weave and be done with it? Well, it’s a no for me because you are not one of Dangote’s daughter. Don’t throw your money away. It doesn’t even have to be virgin human hair weave, it works for other inexpensive weaves such as chocolate, so many others.
1. A moisturizing shampoo.
2. A deep conditioner.
3. A wide tooth comb
4. A zip lock bag
5. A bucket, bowl or your bathroom sink
6. A leave in conditioner of your choice
1. Roll the hair up like how it was when u bought it all the wefts together.
2. Use the wide tooth comb to de-tangle the weave from bottom to top and remove every knot. Take your time because this the most important step and it makes or breaks your whole process.
3. Apply moisturizing shampoo and gently rub into the hair( please do not wash like a pair of jeans rather rub in a downward motion).
4. Put the hair under a running tap with lukewarm water and the wefts facing up( the place the hair is sewn).
5. Pat dry with the towel.
6. Repeat step 2.
7. Now put a very generous amount of conditioner on the weave and don’t be stingy ladies, i mean pack it like hot jollof rice.
8. Put the weave straight into a zip lock bag, if you don’t have that you can use a trash bag and wrap it up.
9. Let it sit for a day (don’t be scared it will be OK).
10. This next step is optional use a straightener and straighten the hair make sure to use a heat protector. Style as you please with curls or wear straight, and just like that your weave is back to life, you can thank me later.
11. After 24 hours, rinse out the conditioner in lukewarm water like step 2 pat dry with a towel, apply leaving conditioner then leave to air dry.
Your dead human hair weaves are revived with these!