1.It makes your eyelashes grow: Lather Vaseline all over your eyelashes overnight and watchthem thicken, even without a prescription!
2. Soften dry and cracked elbows.
3. Dry cuticles: Store a mini-Vaseline container in your purse and use for emergency dry cuticle moments.
4. For kissable, luscious lips: Fall is a beast for drying out summery, dewy lips. Vaseline is there for you and your irresistible pout. You can also mix Vaseline with Kool-Aid powder and make a colored (and flavored) lip gloss.
5. Help your scent stick around: Softly
rub Vaseline all over your perfume points (i.e. the cleavage, behind the ear, neck, and wrist) and your scent will last longer!
7. Lipstick smudges: Spread a little Vaseline over your teeth and lipstick smudges be gone! This is an infamous tip used at beauty pageants.
8. To remove last night’s makeup: Apply some to a Q-tip and have a pretty day.
9. Perfect for an eye-shadow/blush boost: Apply some under your eye shadow for a glossy effect. Apply on the apples of your cheeks for a dewy glow. Mix with lipstick for a cream blusher!
10. It eases eyebrow plucking: Tame your eyebrows and lube up the under-skin so you can pluck with ease.