Instead of throwing the peel to the garbage bin the next time you eat on a banana, you might want to keep it and use it.
Banana peel can be useful in so many different things
Banana peel has anti fungal, antibiotic and enzymatic properties. It is high in vitamins B6, B12, magnesium and potassium. Plus, they are moist and they are nutritious.
Banana peel is also an amazing ingredient for acne, so the next time you eat this fruit don’t forget to keep the peel, as it provides the following benefits:
Removes pore toxins as it works as a natural exfoliate
– It calms the inflamed skin as it is rich in iron, manganese, and zinc
– It contributes to a healthy skin due to its high amounts of vitamin A, B, C, and E
– It can prevent bacterial infections which trigger acne since it is antiseptic
– It’s loaded with antioxidants which fight acne-causing germs
– Helps in drying out the extra oil clogged in pores due to the present starch
– It contains enzymes which heal scars, hydrate the skin, and prevent formation of new acne
Rinse your face with cold water and a milk soap, and then pat dry it with a clean towel.
Take a fresh banana peel, and chop it in small pieces.
Massage your skin with the inner part of the peel for about ten minutes.
When the piece will become brown, replace it with a new one.
Allow the skin to absorb the banana peel nutrients for about 20 minutes.
Do this two or three times a day.