Furthermore, read some tips about how to solve this problem.
Exercises for Strengthening the Arms
Triceps Chair Dip
- Take a chair and place it against a wall. The seat needs to be faced towards you.
- Place your hands behind you, and they need to be shoulder-width apart. You need to maintain yourself off the edge of the chair.
- Bend your knees to a straight angle, and as bending breathe in, bringing your butt closer to the ground.
- Breathe out while lifting up your butt, and make sure not to extend the elbows.
- Begin with a free weight in the right hand. The left hand should rest. Bend your head up and keep your neck straight.
- Holding the weight with your right hand, don’t forget to keep the neck straight.
- For a straight angle between your upper arms and your forearm. Your neck straight and head up all the time.
- Using your triceps lift the weight up while breathing out. Do this till your arm is stretched behind you. Make sure not to use your legs or left hand.
- When your arms is extended behind, breathe in and pause. Bring the weight in starting position and breathe out.
- In order to perform this exercise you need to place your hands on the shoulders.
- Spread your fingers and set the same weight on each of your hands.
- Then, straighten your legs and compress your abdominal muscles.
- Keep the back straight while pushing out from the heel
- Begin with the push-ups and breathe out when in starting position.
Rowing or KayakingThis sport is ideal for people who like spending their time in nature. Kayaking activates the core and the arm muscles and it reduces fat. If you are not able to do this sport, you can always go to the gym and exercise on the rowing machine.
Boxing engages all parts of the body, but it is also great for the arms, since it requires strong arm muscles and focus. Nevertheless, you need to check the right technique before taking boxing lessons or hitting the bag.
TennisBeing a high-intensity sport, tennis is perfect for building the arm muscles. Therefore, don’t waste any time, and grab a tennis racket.
Having Healthy Eating Habits
Eat Before and After Doing ExerciseYour body needs food for fuel. Food gives your brain and body energy for the following workout. Doing exercise on an empty stomach can cause nausea and dizziness. Carbs are recommended food for pre-workout.